1. This competition starts on Monday, 06 May 2019 at 00:01 and closes on Saturday, 31 August 2019 at 23:59. No late entries will be accepted.
2. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
3. The competition is open to all South African residents. Minors must be assisted by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older.
4. There are R85,000 worth of prizes to be won, consisting of 5 gas heaters per week. Note that prizes may vary from the visual example on the point of sale advertising and are not transferable for cash.
5. To stand a chance to win 1 of 5 gas heaters each week, participants must buy any Ingram’s product and enter by dialling *120*2447# and following the prompts. Each USSD entry costs 20c per 20 seconds. No free minutes will apply.
6. Each week, 5 winners will be randomly selected by an algorithm-driven computer system from all entries received. Draws take place each Monday for the duration of the campaign, with the first draw on Monday 13 May and the last on Monday 02 September.
7. The weekly winners will be notified telephonically within one week of the selection taking place. Non-winners will automatically roll over to qualify for the next daily or weekly draw.
8. Winners will be contacted telephonically on the entering cellular phone number by the end of each Competition week by the Promoter. Prize winners will be required to provide their name, copy of their identity document and the till slip showing Ingram’s product as proof of purchase.
9. NOTE PARTICIPANTS MUST RETAIN THEIR TILL SLIP. No prize will be awarded unless the winner can produce his/her original till slip. Till slips that have been requested must be sent to the Promoter within 48 hours from the time requested. Should participants not comply with the deadline, the Participant will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be selected.
10. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution after 7 working days.
11. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
12. Entries which are unclear or contain errors will be declared invalid.
13. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish, provided that they purchase the participating products each time and complete the competition, subject to the following conditions:
18.1 Proof of purchase per entry needs to be presented
18.2 Only one prize per person
14. Any queries with regards to the delivery of prizes may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at email@example.com during office hours.
15. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
16. Winners who participate in the promoter’s publicity campaigns will not be entitled to any remuneration for their participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
17. Participants must enter on a phone that is owned and registered to that person. No other person can use another person’s phone for competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that participants have entered of a phone that is not registered to them they will be disqualified and the entrant will be requested to refund the prizes to promoter. This is to avoid fraud and to ensure compliance to the CPA.
18. Therefore, each entrant is expected to be the owner of that phone and no singular person can enter off of another mobile phone number. This is to avoid additional fraud being conducted by multiple SIM card owners.
18.1 The cellphone number is key to all entries, if the entrant has won on a cellphone number they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
19. By entering this competition you authorise Tiger Brands, the Promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
20. Tiger Brands reserves the right to extend, shorten or suspend the competition period due to technical, commercial or operational reasons, public interest, events beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion. In the event that the competition period is extended, shortened or suspended, participants will be notified by Tiger Brands thereof as soon as reasonably possible through a notice on its website at www.ingrams.co.za . All participants who have received confirmation of a prize prior to any suspension or shortening of the competition will remain eligible to receive the prizes that have been awarded to them in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. No participants shall have any recourse or claim against Tiger Brands as a result of: (a) any amendment to these terms and conditions, (b) the Tiger Brands cancellation, termination or suspension of the competition in line with these terms and conditions and/or (c) Tiger Brands inability, despite attempts in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant.
22. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
23. The names of all winners may with their consent be published on the www.ingrams.co.za website and Ingrams Facebook page, which will be updated weekly. At the end of the competition a full list of winners will be published on the website.
24. Anyone who is found of transgressing the rules of the competition will be banned from winning and excluded from further Ingrams competitions.
25. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. A copy of these rules can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.