“ARE YOU A MAN OF STATUS” PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
1. This competition starts on 01 March 2017 and closes on 31st August 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
2. The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older and are in possession of a valid identity document.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
4. Anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Tiger Brands or On Line Advertising, OR who resides at the same address as such a Winner, OR who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition may not participate in this competition.
5. To enter this competition, a participant must buy any Status pack and Dial *120*37375# with their till slip on hand. They will be requested to enter the last 4 digits of their Status product barcode and then will be required to complete 3 product related questions, including the till slip number from the store that they bought their Status product from. Calls charged at 0.20c / 20 seconds.
6. Multiple entries are permitted but the grand prize (Luxury Watches) will be limited to one per entrant.
7. Participants may enter as many times as they want however they will be restricted to only winning airtime once in a 7 day period and winning cash only once a month during the promotional period, per unique till slip number entered.
8. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any entry relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
9. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
10. The prizes to be won are as follows:
a. 12 x Tag Heuer Mens watches (CAZ1010.BA842) to the value of R24 000 each.
b. R100 060 worth of instant airtime broken down as follows:
i. R1 x R10 airtime voucher
ii. 60 x R50 airtime vouchers
iii. 300 x R100 Airtime vouchers
iv. 300 x R150 airtime vouchers
c. R107 000 worth of instant cash prizes broken down as follows:
i. 295 x R100 cash
ii. 55 x R500 cash
iii. 50 x R1 000 cash
11. The instant cash prizes will be awarded randomly throughout the duration of the promotion.
a. Participants will receive instant confirmation whether they have won or not.
b. Winners will receive a unique pin number via SMS, directly after they end their USSD session.
c. In addition, winners will be sent a second unique pin number from Standard Bank within 24 hours.
d. To claim their prize, winners must go to any Standard Bank ATM, select Cardless Cash Withdrawal, enter both pin numbers when prompted, whereupon they will receive their cash prize. They do not need to have a bank account with Standard Bank to claim their prize.
12. The instant airtime vouchers will be awarded randomly throughout the duration of the promotion. Winners will receive instant confirmation whether they have won or not. Winners will automatically have the airtime loaded onto their device as soon as they have won.
13. The Tag Heuer watch winners will be selected through an audited random draw and these winners will be required to provide the till slip that they entered on showing their proof of purchase of a Status product.
14. The winners of the Tag Heuer watches will be notified telephonically within two weeks of the selection having taken place and winners will have a maximum of two weeks to supply all required documentation including a copy of their ID, a copy of the till slip as well as a delivery address. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winners will be available on the consumer care line, as well as on the following website www.statusmen.co.za, and the Status Facebook page.
15. The prizes will be delivered to and address specified by the winner through a registered courier company. The organiser cannot be held responsible for any prize that is delivered to the incorrect person as long as the address that it was delivered to was specified by the winner. The winner will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of their prize and return this to the competition organiser. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Tiger Brands consumer care line 0860101107.
16. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
17. The prizes may differ from that shown on the promotional material with regards to colour and specifications and shall be subject to availability and in the Organiser’s sole discretion to change as they see fit. The Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prices promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
18. The Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, and will not be transferable or negotiable.
19. The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. Insurance of the prizes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and the organiser does not accept any responsibility for any theft or damage that may occur once it has been delivered and signed for by the winner.
20. Winners may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
21. Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
22. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
23. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. A copy of these rules can be found on the Tiger Consumer care line throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule 15 above.